Saturday, May 8, 2010

2010 Daddy Daughter Dance

I am so proud of this little girl, and tonight, she was my lovely date! The 2010 New River Fellowship Daddy Daughter Dance was a big hit. Jessie started talking about it as soon as I got home from work. She wanted to make sure that we didn't miss a dance.



So, while mom and Jessie primped and made pretty, and did the best that I could with this old man, and we made a cute couple thanks to Jessie. She helped me pick out my suit and tie, and even my shoes. She said for me to wear my "Doctor's Shoes". (leather wing-tips)





So, after being asked, "Is it time to go now?" about 100 times, we finally left for the church gymnasium. Inside, we had our picture taken, had punch and cake, and dance our hineys off. We danced to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This", "The Chicken Dance", "Cotton-Eyed Joe", and "Dance with Cinerella". A Magical Night!




And of course, Jessie's personality always leading the way to having a good time. Did I tell you that I Love this girl.



So until Next year's Daddy Daughter Dance, I guess we will have to practice in the living room as often as possible.



Now Jessie is ready to run The Hemi Foundation Dreams of Wings 5K. May 15th in Weatherford. Register now to run it in Weatherford or as a virtual runner. There are only a few more days left to register.
There will be a National Television Show filming at this event, so don't miss out! Great Food, Great Bands. It will be a PARTY!!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Jessie, you're such a gorgeous girl!! We can't wait to meet all of you this weekend. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are wonderful! What a cool event. Can't wait to be there with you all this week.

Love Gram and Papa

Brande J. said...

The cutest pictures ever! Jessie, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you had such a great time.

Anonymous said...

How about a story on the race and a few pictures. I'll bet it was great!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jessie, you have grown and changed SO much! It's been awhile since I've been on your blog site. What a beautiful young girl you are! You and your dad made such a great couple for the Dad/Daughter dance in May. Thinking of you - hope you've had a good summer :)
Blessings,
Jimmy, Tracey, Dylan, & Lauren Britton