Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break Camping at Lake Whitney!!

This Spring Break, the Hall Zoo took off for Lake Whitney to do a little bit of back-to-nature family time. We had a great time, and this was the first time that we had all been camping since the week before Jessie's surgery. That was the weekend of the big State Championship Win of the Lady Cats Softball Team.

Here are a few pictures of Spring Break '09.


Gotta have a good campfire.....

For SMORES !!!!!
Time to go fishin' .
Don't forget to get the worms.
I said "GET" the worms, not "EAT" the worms, Josh!!! (No Worms were harmed in the making of this Blog".
Found the Playground. It wouldn't be a camping trip without a playground.

Jessie agrees.


Have a stick, Dad.

Boys and fire. Nothing ever changes, does it?


The Brave Campers, Kristi, Jessie, Jake.
It was a fund trip. Too short, but fun. I know that I had a good time, because I was exhausted when we got home. I think that I'm ready for "Hotel Camping". ;-)
Give your kids a hug today and Have a Blessed week. Cris

2 comments:

Holly said...

they all look so happy. eww to the worms. Jessies hair is getting so long!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is one thing... to Kristi... stay away from me with that red hot poker!!! I still have that scar. hee hee hee... Love you all! Eddie