Saturday, August 23, 2008

Front Page of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram!

http://www.hemifoundation.org/

Jessie made the front page of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Friday August 22nd. If you missed it, you can check it out here. http://www.star-telegram.com/388/story/852006.html Jan Jarvis and photographer M.L. Gray did a great job, and gave The Hemispherectomy foundation http://www.hemifoundation.org/ lots of coverage. Check it out if you get a chance.

Coming Soon: Funds Raised for the Hemi Foundation at the Welcome Home Party, plus Jessie's first day of school on Monday!! Horrrrayyy!!!

God Bless!

Cris

7 comments:

Hollis said...

What a superstar! Yay Jessie -keep up all your hard work! Love from Boston!

Rachel said...

I follow your blog and actually have it linked to mine to share Jessie's story with others. I had no idea she was starting school, that seriously makes me tear up. I am so amazed by her strength and courage!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie!

I saw you on TV this evening and wanted to wish you a good first day of school.
I've been following your story and praying for you and your family.

Sharon C. in Dallas

Anonymous said...

Jessie have a great first day of school!!! Keep up the great work.. Jessie you ROCK!! I will keep on praying for you and your family. Fran,Baltimore,Md.

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous!! It always makes a difference when a child knows how much they are loved. She is loved so much that she will get stronger everyday and will surprise even you!! God Bless, Wendy

Katinka said...

Happy first day of school Jessie!

Anonymous said...

Jessie I saw you on the news today!
Your first day of first grade and you looked so beautiful! I hope you have lots of fun in school and make many new friends.

Rita in Mineral Wells