Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a Homecoming Celebration!!!

http://www.hemifoundation.org/

What a wonderful celebration last night in Aledo! For those of you who were there, It was so nice to see you. For those that we met for the first time, it was a pleasure. I was so proud walking around seeing what our community was all about. The bands were all spectacular (The J Walkers even did a "Hanna Montana" song for Jessie) Thanks Guys, and thanks to Daze Off, Heredity, and Red Tape Window. Also, the sponsors were amazing. I can't tell you how much this meant to our family.

The most important part of last night, for our family, was seeing so many people out in support of The Hemispherectomy Foundation http://www.hemifoundation.org/ . It is like Aledo has adopted the foundation as their own. We are so humbled to see so many giving people that live right here in our community. God Bless All of You!!

Thanks Caren and John Jennings for all of your work for the Foundation. You are truly God's gift to these children and their families. We will never be able to thank you enough for your dedication to The Hemispherectomy Foundation.







Also, a special thanks to our sponsors! Our Church New River Fellowship. (Please forgive me if I have left anyone out) Mrs. Baird's Bakery and BIMBO Breads, Fort Worth Custom Pools, Weatherford Regional Medical Center, Aledo Sports, Ridgemar Mall, Pressman Printing, Aledo Fire Department, Parker County Today, Sleep Number by Select Comfort, Galligaskin's, Plains Capital Bank The Community News, Jewell Auto, and of course our clown Knothead Jr.

Here are some pictures from the night. I hope that everyone had a good time. Many people have asked when I'm going to start writing more about Jessie again. Well, I promise, that is coming as Jessie progresses through rehabilitation, I'll try to write less about this kind of thing, and more about Jessie.

However, I do have a VERY IMPORTANT and EXCITING announcement to make, but I'll save that for the next post. God Blessing to each one of you for reading this blog and supporting and praying for Jessie's continued recovery.

Cris








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! what an AWESOME pink celebration! Everyone looked like they were having a great time. Keep up the great work in your recovery Jessie. You and your family and friends have helped make the Hemi community like a close knit family. You ROCK!

Love,
The Joyces

Holly said...

IT looks like it was an awesome time! so wonderful that so many people helped out! I really wanna know your important news!!!
Oh, did I tell you jailynn has a blog as well www.jailynnsjourney.blogspot.com

Holly

Rachel said...

Saw yall on the news last night, made me so happy! We are rejoicing in how wonderfully Jessie is recovering!!

Anonymous said...

Jessie is just beautiful! She also has Great Parents and alot of people who love her so much!!She will recover better than she ever has been.God Bless you and thoughts and prayers for that gorgeous angel!! Wendy& Madeleine

Jenny said...

I'm so happy the Homecoming Celebration went so well. I wish I could've been there, but I enjoyed watching the news coverage and looking through your pictures.

Still praying for continued blessings for Jessie & your family!

Becky said...

We are friends of the Heinrichs and have been praying for you since the diagnosis. So glad that things are going well. By the way, when's the big, exciting announcement coming? The suspense is killing me!! :)