Thursday, August 21, 2008

Important & Exciting Announcement !!


Kristi, Jessie, and I were given a unique opportunity to appear on a national daytime TV show called the doctors. This show is a BIG Deal, and will be seen by millions of people all over the USA and world.

We discussed this with our family, and prayed about it, and decided that we would be on the show if they agreed to help us with education and awareness of Rasmussen's Encephalitis, Seizures, and Hemispherectomy Surgery. They also agreed to let us promote The Hemispherectomy Foundation. They actually did this for us.

Of course we haven't seen the final product yet, but it appears to be an incredible show. The producers were kind, compassionate, and human. We were given two segments on the show, so chances are we will be on air for about 15 minutes. Jessie was a little camera shy, because there was a large studio audience during taping.

We are so excited for what this will do for Awareness, Education, and promotion for The Hemispherectomy Foundation and for the disease and surgery that so deeply affected our lives and so many other family's lives.

Check Out the promo on http://www.thedoctorstv.com/ .

The show premiers on September 8th, but I'm not sure what day Jessie will be on. I'll post the date and time when I find out. Set your DVRs!

Have a great weekend!!

Cris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to see it! I will definitely be setting my DVR!
I saw Jessie and Kristi on the front page of the Star-Telegram this morning...what a sweet picture! It was a moment to look back on the past few months and Praise God for His infinite healing power and His love for each of us. As always, thank you for sharing Jessie's story with the world.

Take care!

Kristin
Grapevine, TX

Hillengrandma said...

How exciting that God is using your family to promote His goodness and grace to millions of people. I will definitely be watching. I am so glad you will post the date so I will be sure not to miss it. I feel kind of like I know your family, as I have kept up with your blog and prayed for you so many times since June.